Our classes are separated by age and skill level.
.If you don’t see the class you are looking for, please call us to see if we can create or find an appropriate class for you.
Due to our boutique styled swim instruction and small class sizes, some swimmers may swim with others who are slightly older or younger. Our skills-driven curriculum allows for continued learning by all students in every class even with others of different ages.
BEGINNER vs. ADVANCED – These delineations are meant to separate swimmers of the same age who are on level (“Beginner”) from more experienced (“Advanced”) swimmers.
- Baby and Me – 4 months to 18 months
- Infant Aquatics – 18 months to 2 years
- Toddler (Beginner and Advanced) – 2 to 3 years
- Preschool (Beginner and Advanced) – 3 to 5 years
- Junior Elementary (Beginner and Advanced) – 5 to 8 years
- Senior Elementary (Beginner and Advanced) – 8 to 11 years
- Teen (Beginner and Advanced) – 12 to 18 years
- Intermediate Stroke – Immediately upon knowing the 4 Olympic strokes
- Advanced Stroke – Proficiency with the 4 Olympic strokes and looking to increase speed and stamina
- Adult Classes (Beginner & Advanced) – 18 years +