PowerPacked Swimming offers Home Lessons to the Greater Houston area.
This means YOUR lessons in YOUR backyard.
Call or Text TODAY 281-698-7652
to schedule YOUR lessons on YOUR day(s) of the week at YOUR preferred time(s)!
be the FIRST to schedule YOUR lesson(s) to avoid Travel Fees incurred by being the “Newly Added” Lesson – – – see Travel Fee Policy, below
Lessons at PowerPacked – – – VS – – – Lessons at Home Pool
@ PowerPacked (Teacher Reservation)
- Private Lesson: $85
- Semi-Private Lesson (2 students): $90 ($45 per)
- Semi-Private Lesson (3 students): $105 ($35 per)
- Semi-Private Lesson (4 students): $140 ($35 per)
@ Home Pool Pricing*
- 1 Student: $110
- 2 Students: $115 ($57.50 per)
- 3 Students: $130 ($43.33 per)
- 4 Students: $165 ($41.25 per)
*Additional Travel Fee may apply
HOME LESSON POLICIES
- Each Home Lesson lasts 30 minutes. – – – 25 minutes of in-water instruction and 5 minutes of (1) updating the skills matrix with student progress; (2) sketching out the next lesson’s plan; (3) updating parent(s) / swimmer on the day’s progress and skills to practice until next class; (4) transitioning to and from the pool, including packing and unpacking instructional tools such as kickboards, noodles, dive rings, etc.
- Pool water must be maintained at a temperature of 85° or greater or the lesson will be canceled and no refund will be given or makeup scheduled.
- The Temperature Policy is for the safety and comfort of PowerPacked Swimming Instructors and Swimmers
- The Temperature Policy is necessary to ensure the effectiveness of PowerPacked Swimming teaching methods
- A Travel Fee will apply to any newly added lesson requiring the loss of more than 1 instructional opportunity for an instructor
- Home Lessons are strategically scheduled on :05 minute intervals of each hour to give the Home Lesson Instructor the minimum amount of travel time between Home Lessons or a Home Lesson and the PowerPacked Swimming Pool (5325 Cornish St., 77007).
- Lessons at PowerPacked Swimming are scheduled on the :00 and :30 of each hour.
- We will work diligently to schedule home lessons in a way that an instructor misses as few instructional opportunities as possible while traveling between pools.
- If more than 30 minutes of travel time (round trip between pools) is required of an instructor to accommodate a Home Lesson, a $25 Travel Fee will be added to the cost of the lesson for each half hour of instruction missed by an instructor due to the needed travel.
- 3 Examples:
- If a newly added lesson is 20 minutes from the instructor’s previous pool and 20 minutes from the instructor’s next pool, at total of 40 minutes will be required for travel, and this excess 10 minutes (40 – 30 = 10) will result in a lost lesson for the instructor, resulting in a $25 Travel Fee being added to the cost of the lesson.
- If a newly added lesson is only 5 minutes from the instructor’s previous pool and 15 minutes from the instructor’s next pool, a total of 20 minutes will be required for travel, and no Travel Fee will be added to the cost of the lesson.
- If a newly added lesson is 35 minutes from the instructor’s previous pool and 40 minutes from the instructor’s next pool, a total of 75 minutes will be required for travel, and this excess 45 minutes (75-30 = 45) will result in 2 lost lessons for the instructor, resulting in a $50 Travel Fee being added to the cost of the lesson.
- 3 Examples: